2020-2021 Season Passes on sale beginning March 1! In addition to enjoying the mountain, pass holders can surf and splash at Silver Rapids indoor waterpark. Some restrictions apply.
Click to buy passes.
Season Pass Sale Extended Through 7/14
|Season Pass Type ||3/1-7/14 ||Regular Price |
|Adult (24-61) ||$369 ||$699 |
|Youth (7-17) ||$259 ||$379 |
|Children (6 and under) ** |
Available only with the purchase of another "non-child" season pass.
|$40 ||$55 |
|Young Adult (18-23) ||$279 ||$419 |
|Senior (62-69)||$279 ||$489 |
|Super Senior (70+) ||$179 ||$249|
|Police/Fire/Military/EMS ||$329 ||$599|
|Midweek (Monday through Friday) ||$259 ||$469 |
|Family (2 adult up to 3 youth) ||$1179 ||$1789|
|Family Youth Add On (up to 2 additional IRS Dependents) ||$149 ||$259|
|College ||$279 ||$419|
| || |
2020/2021 Combo Pass Pricing
Buy a combo pass and ski two mountains! Combo passes are valid at both Silver Mountain and 49 Degrees North, so you can follow the snow all season long.
| ||3/1-7/14||Full Price |
|Adult ||$499 ||$649|
|Youth ||$399||$509 |
|Young Adult ||$449||$569 |
|Senior ||$419||$549 |
|Super Senior ||$299||$399 |
| || |
Combo passes not available after 11/10/20
Season Pass Add Ons
|Insurance* (restrictions apply) ||$35 |
|Ski / Board Check (weekends and holidays only) ||$30 |
|Seasonal Bag Check ||$65 |
|Snow Tubing (any available session) ||$54 |
| || |
The above rates do not include applicable sales tax. All age categories are based on age on December 31, 2019. Valid identification or birth certificate may be required.
Season Pass Benefits
*May be used one at a time or 4 at once. One $10 discount per lift ticket. You must be present with current season pass. Valid November 30, 2020 through April 1, 2021
- Mix and match the following two offers for a total of 4 discounts/ offers.
- Four (4) day use passes ($140 value) to Silver Rapids Indoor Waterpark valid April 4, 2020 until March 13, 2021 (2020-21 pass holders). Additional times at $30 each.
- *** OR ****
- Four (4) $10 discounts on lift tickets for a friend*
- Five (5) $22 lift tickets to Mission Ridge.
- Two (2) free lift tickets to Tamarack Resort. Valid 12/19/2020- 03/31/2021.
- Three (3) free lift tickets to Homewood Mountain Resort. Valid 2020/2021 ski season.
- 10% off lodging at Morning Star Lodge
- $5 off a full day lift ticket at any other Idaho ski resort during the 2020/ 2021 season
- Enjoy any two-hour tubing session for $14 plus tax. Subject to availability. Discount for season pass holder only. Valid December 19, 2020 through March 31, 2021.
- Free lift tickets (up to 1 per day) at Sundown Mountain. Valid 2020/2021 ski season.
** Children 6 & under passes only receive Silver Rapids benefits, and are not eligible for other season pass benefits. Please bring a copy of the passholder's birth certificate with you to pick up a 6& under pass.
Insurance* We realize that it is impossible to predict the future so we offer an optional insurance plan to protect you from the unexpected. If you purchase insurance and your job requires a relocation greater than 200 miles or an injury or illness occurs that keeps you off the slopes, we'll provide a refund on your season pass purchase. The amount of the refund will be prorated and proper written documentation will be required. For more information, please call the season pass office. No refunds will be considered after January 31, 2021
How to Purchase Your Season Pass
- Phone: (208) 783-1111 ext 8206
- In person at our season pass office located in the Northwest Gift shop in Gondola Village.
- The season pass office is open March 1, 2020 - April 5, 2020 every day 8 am - 3 pm. April 10, 2020- October 31, 2020 Thursday- Sunday 10 am - 3 pm
Each pass holder will also be required to carefully read, initial and sign the policy and liability release.
Family Season Pass Family season pass holders must present 2019 IRS tax returns showing all IRS dependents in order to pick up season passes. Please mark out any sensitive information- social security numbers, income, etc. Season passes will not be issued without the proper documentation.
Midweek Season Pass Midweek season passes are valid Monday through Friday. Midweek pass holders will receive a $10 discount on all other days. As a bonus, the midweek pass is valid everyday from opening to December 11, 2020 and from March 22, 2021 to the end of the season. The midweek pass is not valid December 19, 2020 to January 3, 2021.
Police/Fire/Military/EMS Silver Mountain appreciates all those who keep our homes and country safe. Must present work identification and/or a valid photo ID. *Discount valid for active or retired personnel.
College Must carry a minimum of 6 credits. Not available for pick up until the fall semester 2020. Please bring a copy of your fall 2020 class schedule or transcript to pick up your season pass.
Refunds & Transfers A Silver Mountain Resort season pass offers substantial savings with some risk involved as there is no guarantee that Mother Nature will cooperate. Silver Mountain Resort makes no warranties with respect to the duration of the season. Silver Mountain Resort in its sole discretion will determine the length of the season and the number of lifts in operation at any time, based on snow conditions and other variables. There will be no refunds or transfers due to lack of snow or the length of season. Refunds will not be provided without the purchase of pass insurance. Season pass insurance must be purchased concurrently with your season pass. Some restrictions apply. No refunds will be considered after January 31, 2021. Season pass transfers will not be considered after February 28, 2021.